Artistic Advisory Board
- Internationally acclaimed vocalist with a speciality in contemporary music
- Over 100 recordings, including several Grammy nominations
- Professor of Voice at Peabody Conservatory of Music
- Chair of Conducting and Ensembles at Southern Methodist Universtiy
- Frequent conductor of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra
- Past Assistant Conductor of the Atlanta Symphony, under Robert Shaw
- Director of Orchestra Studies at University of Colorado – Boulder.
- Music Director of the Midland-Odessa Symphony Orchestra
- Past orchestra director at Texas Tech University
- Director of Percussion at Texas A&M University – Commerce.
- Principal timpanist for the Northeast Symphony Orchestra.
- Frequent percussion soloist with ensembles across the country
- Lecturer at the University of Texas – Austin.
- Noted conductor/performer in many acclaimed concerto productions
- Recording artist both as a soloist and as a chamber musician